SIGN UP FOR THE CONTEST THE DAY OF THE CONVENTION AT THE PHOTO BOOTH. CONTEST RUNS FROM 11:00 AM UNTIL 2:00 PM
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED ONLINE AND YOUR PHOTO WILL BE SHOWN. IF YOU’RE UNABLE TO PICK UP YOUR PRIZE AT THE CONVENTION WE WILL MAIL IT TO YOU.
If you download and fill out the application, you must bring it with you the day of the convention, especially if you require a guardian's signature to participate.
Junior Individual (ages 6 – 12)
Senior Individual (ages 13 – 17)
Adult Individual (ages 18 & up)
Due to our limitations we are only able to allow individual entries this year.
For each category there will be a 1st and 2nd place as well as an overall best of show. All awards can be picked up at the Cosplay photo booth once the winners have been announced.
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Contestants can only enter one category.
- All entries must sign up the day of the convention at the Cosplay contest table in the lobby and have their picture taken by our professional photographer.
- All entries are encouraged to “strike a pose” that best shows the attitude of their character.
- All contestants will be able to purchase a copy of their photo for their own use. The Golden Triangle Comic Con reserves the right to use photos for promotional purposes.
- Contestants participating in the Junior and Senior categories must have a legal guardian with them to sign them up.
- All Cosplay entries will be judged based on workmanship and attitude, as we are unable to allow performance this year.
- Please have all of your costume and your pose ready when it comes time to take the photo. We want the contest to move swiftly.
- Large costumes that require assistance are not allowed.
- This is a family friendly event. Please wear a costume that avoids nudity and/or offensive content. This includes disturbing imagery that may frighten small children and/or political and religious imagery that could be seen as offensive.
- No functional weaponry allowed. This includes props that shoot projectiles and bladed weapons. All weaponry must be non-working and peace bonded. Keep non-functioning bladed weapons sheathed at all times. You will be disqualified from the contest and removed from the convention if you break this rule.
- No flashpots, explosives, incense, or other devices that give off flames or smoke are allowed.